New habits are not formed overnight. Retreats are a great opportunity to rest, become inspired, and get back at it (take action)! Through fun activities, projects, and discussions, we learn how the brain works and how we can accept our negative thoughts and let them go, while letting in positive thoughts to live a happier life. We also focus on wellness in each session to help us achieve a more well-balanced, satisfied lifestyle with increased confidence. Retreats increase resiliency and encourage empowerment while promoting positive thinking and overall wellness.
- Fun projects and take-homes
- Relaxation strategies
- Balanced and nutritious meals and snacks
- Physical activity (e.g., yoga, circuit training, etc.)
- Interactive learning opportunities
- Activities aimed to increase self-confidence
For information about upcoming retreats, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org